MEDICAL MICROPIGMENTATION SERVICES LLC
POST CARE TREATMENT INFORMATION FOR ALL PROCEDURES
(Eyebrows, Eyeliners, Lip Liner/Full Lips, Areola, and Camouflage)
Immediately Following Cosmetic Tattoo Procedure:
Apply ice to treated area for 10 – 30 minutes. Ice helps reduce swelling and aids in healing.
For 14 days following application of permanent cosmetics:
- Apply antibiotic ointment sparingly twice a day for seven days following the procedure. Using a clean cotton swab; do not use your fingertips.
- Do not rub or pick at the epithelial crust, allow it to flake off on its own. Absolutely no scrubbing, no cleansing creams or chemicals. Gently cleanse the procedure area with a mild antibacterial soap. You may rinse with water and lightly pat the area dry.
- Do not expose treated area to full pressure of the water in the shower.
- Do not soak treated area in bath, swimming pool or hot tub. Do not swim in fresh, salt or chlorinated pool water.
- Do not expose the treated area to the sun.
- Use a total sun block after the procedure area has healed to prevent future fading of pigment color.
- Do not use mascara or eyelash curler for seven days post procedure. When you resume use purchase a new tube, the old tube may have bacteria in it.
- If you are a blood donor, you cannot donate for I year following your procedure. (Per American Red Cross)
- Use sterile bandages and dressings when necessary. (Areola and Camouflage procedure cannot be guaranteed. This is an experimental procedure.)
I understand that at the first sign of an infection, adverse reaction or allergic reaction to the procedure, I must notify Honey Secunda, a health care practitioner and the GA Department of Health, Drugs and Medical Devices Division.
Failure to follow post-treatment instructions may cause loss of pigment, discoloration or infection. Remember, colors appear brighter and more sharply defined immediately following the procedure. As the healing progresses, color will soften. A touch-up procedure may or may not be necessary. Final results cannot be determined until healing is complete. Touch-up procedures must be made between 4-6 following the procedure. Additional fees will apply for touch-ups after 6 weeks following the procedure. If necessary, an appointment for a touch-up can be made.